We are happy to be returning to our patients and serving your dental needs. Murray Family Dentistry in Louisville and Longmont are open. We are operating within the recommendations issued by Governor Polis, Colorado Department of Public Health(CDPH) and the Center for Disease Control(CDC) during these times. We are constantly staying informed on the ever changing matters of Covid19 and the dental profession.
Measures taken at Murray Family Dentistry
- Virtual Check-in: We ask that you call upon your arrival and wait in your vehicle until a staff member is ready. You will be taken immediately to your designated treatment area. Our waiting rooms are currently closed.
- Mask (that you provide) worn upon arrival and departure to your designated treatment area.
- Hand hygiene: use of hand sanitizer or hand washing required upon arrival
- Temperatures taken on all patients and staff members upon arrival
- Signed Dental Treatment Consent and Affirmation Forms (attached)
- Pre-procedural Peroxide Rinse
- Social distancing of 6 feet when able to do so
We ask for your patience and understanding during these unchartered times. If you are scheduled for an upcoming appointment at Murray Family Dentistry we ask that you read the treatment consent following this message prior to your appointment. If you do not wish to keep an upcoming appointment please contact our office as soon as possible.
The CDPH is requiring us to take additional precautions with dental and personal protective equipment to protect our patients and staff members. We have discovered some insurance companies are covering this charge but not all. There will be a $10-$15 charge collected from you at the time of service to help offset these additional costs we are accruing due to Covid19 which are not built into our standard rates. If you would like to reschedule your appointment for a later date due to this temporary charge we understand.
If your appointment had been canceled during the Covid19 closure and would like to reschedule your appointment you can do so by texting or calling the offices and we will be happy to assist you.
We look forward to seeing your smiles at Murray Family Dentistry!
-Dr. Ryan Murray and Dr. Megan Murray
Dental Treatment Consent and Affirmation Form Covid-19 Reopening
- I knowingly and willingly consent to dental treatment at Murray Family Dentistry by Dr. Ryan Murray or Dr. Megan Murray and any designated associates and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms yet are still highly contagious. It is impossible to determine who has COVID-19 and who does not given the current limitation and availability in COVID-19 viral testing.
- Risk of transmission: I understand that due to the frequency of visits of other care dental patients, characteristics of the virus and the characteristic of dental procedures, that I have an elevated risk of contracting the virus simply by being in the dental office, even though standard precautions are being observed.
- I am unaware of being a possible carrier or infected: I confirm that I have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days and that I am not presenting with any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
A. Fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 degrees Celsius or higher
B. Shortness of breath
C. Dry cough
D. Runny nose
E. Sore throat
F. Diminished sense of taste or smell
- Contact with infected: I confirm that I have not knowingly been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or with anyone that has had the above stated symptoms in paragraph 4 (#4) in the last 14 days.
- Public travel: I confirm that I have not traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days. I confirm that I have not traveled domestically by commercial airline, bus, or train within the last 14 days.
Informed consent: I have been given the opportunity to ask any questions regarding the risks of contracting COVID-19 from the dental office and dental procedures. I reaffirm that I am not a carrier of COVID-19 nor infected with COVID-19 to the best of my knowledge. I voluntarily assume any and all medical/dental risks, including the substantial and significant risk of serious harm, if any, which may be associated with any phase of my treatment as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. I acknowledge that the nature and purpose of the dental procedures recommended under the current circumstances and restrictions have been explained to me and that I have been given the opportunity to ask question.
**Signature obtained at office